In Good Company Hospitality is seeking Day & Night Managers for multiple venues.
Qualified Candidates should have:
– Previous experience in managing the floor at a fast paced restaurant or bar.
– Ability to implement and maintain systems (food & bev. inventory and ordering, scheduling/payroll, ect.)
– Ability to effectively supervise the floor, resolve conflicts, and anticipate the needs of customers and staff.
– Strong communication and a “lead by example” mentality.
– A stand out personality and friendly disposition.
– Sense of urgency and strong ability to prioritize and multitask.
– NYS Food Handlers Certificate and knowledge of Cocktails & Wine a plus.
Current Openings At:
Parker & Quinn, Refinery Rooftop, Winnie’s Lobby Bar, Park Avenue Tavern, Libation
Email » Hiring Manager for Inquiries